Thursday, June 13, 2013

...and we're back!

Hello, readers!
I'm so sorry that I've been missing in action recently. As some of you may know, I've been super busy putting the finishing touches on DECEIT, the next book in THE REVENGE GAME Series. DECEIT is due out tomorrow, June 14th for Kindle and Nook. Word is that it'll be in the iBookstore soon.
DECEIT was a lot of fun to write. I've never written a trilogy before, so I ran into a few snags along the way. One thing you never want to do is repeat a lot of information from the first book. I almost fell into that trap, but I had great people who were able to pull me back from the brink of disaster.
I wrote a first draft of the novel, then threw it away, and started again. That pushed the publication deadline out by a few weeks, but the great people at The Nassau Street Group encouraged me to keep going and not worry about the release date. That meant I had to write a lot in a very short period of time. However, the book is finished and I can't wait to share it with everyone. Let me know what you think!
Best,
Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment